Exciting opportunity to join our Early Years team in Navan, Co. Meath. Upcoming roles:
AIM Assistant - Mon - Fri; 09.00 - 12.00 & 12.30 - 15.30 (Min QQI Level 5 required in Early Childhood Education)
Early Years Lead Educator - Mon - Fri; 12.30 - 15.30 (Min QQI Level 6 required in Early Childhood Education)
Roles may be combined to create full-time position.
Other members of our team are self-motivated, dynamic and display a genuine passion for children and their care and education.
If this is of interest to you, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
To arrange an appointment to visit our schools, please contact us.
Welcome to The Montessori Story
A unique Montessori Centre and Playschool in Navan & Kells, Co. Meath
Open Monday to Friday; September to June with Easter and Summer Camps subject to demand
- Catering for children aged 2 ½ to 6 years in a professional, caring & friendly environment
- Part time and full time places available 1/2/3/4/5 days per week
- Children do not need to be toilet trained
- Spacious outdoor play area
- Highly qualified and experienced staff
- School established and registered with Tusla since September 2002
- Fully insured and purpose built facility
- Our service participates in the ECCE scheme (FREE PRESCHOOL YEAR)
- Morning Session 09.00 - 12.00
- Afternoon Session 12.30 - 15.30 – this is subject to demand
- Early Drop Off from 08.45am (OPTIONAL)
- Extended Session 12.00 to 12.30 (OPTIONAL)
Early Drop Off and Extended Session are subject to demand – please check with the school if these are going ahead with in an academic year. These are an ‘ad on’ service to the standard ECCE session and a fee will apply.
The school year is 38 weeks and runs from August/September to June
Summer Camp in July and August: Subject to Demand and dates may vary from year to year.